Healthcare Training Institute (HTI) offers many opportunities for success. Choosing to take your classes at HTI has many benefits including:
- Affordable tuition and payment arrangements
- Small class sizes and attention to each students
- Convenient location and schedule. You can choose from day and evening classes
Applicants seeking admission to Healthcare Training Institute must meet the following admission requirements:
- Must be at least 18 years of age with a valid ID (at least 16 years for CNA course)
- Must have a high school diploma or GED equivalent
- Registration fee of $150
- Be able to read, write and speak English proficiently.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Completed current Physical forms (within 12 months) must be on file
- Proof of Immunity or titer to Hepatitis B
- Free of any communicable disease.
- Must be able to multi-task and have critical thinking method skills.
- Submit to a Healthcare Background check
- Sign an agreement to disclose medical information
- Completed and signed enrollment forms and payment of tuition
- Take applicable placement tests
To ensure that you are enrolled for your desired course, the following items have to be completed and submitted for admission:
- Complete application
- Registration fee
- Complete Enrollment Agreement
- Submit high school diploma or transcripts
- Complete and submit additional program specific requirements (Check with Program Director)
If you have any questions contact us at 815-254-3738 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.